SEMINARS & Trainings
Certified Security Professional (CSP)
Welcome to the Certified Security Professional (CSP) Review Program!
The PSIS International who exclusively conducts this undertaking is an institution for the last 39 years and the leader in security management education. Our attendees are from both local & international.
By taking the said program, we aim to provide to our participants additional information with regards to the security industry, intellectual growth, increased mobility, networking, paradigm shift, and increasing job prospects.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and corporate executives who are in managing and ensuring the protection of assets and proprietary right of their respective companies or organizations.
- Security Directors and Managers, private Agency Operators and Executives, as well as Security officers who have demonstrated their potential for advancement in the field of industrial security.
- Government employees or officers charged with implementing security and/or security-related measures and/or policies.
- Those who are interested in pursuing a career in industrial Security or are currently engaged as security practitioners, who wish to further enhance their professional competence.
- College graduate, you must have three (3) years security experience with one (1) year experience in a “responsible charge”.
- College level with minimum of seven (7) years experience/involvement in security with minimum experience in a position with a “responsible charge” for at least three (3) years.
- High school graduate, you must have nine (9) years security experience with three (3) years experience in a “responsible charge”.
- Retired military/police officer who served the government for a long period of time and with a minimum experience of at least three (3) years in a “responsible charge”.
- Those who are currently serving as property manager/HR Managers/ Building Administrators or related work can also be qualified to take the Program since they are involved in security management.
*Responsible charge means being able to supervise his/her personnel/staff.
REQUIREMENTS, FEE, & Inclusions
The investment fee is ₱12,500.00 per participant inclusive of the seminar bag, CSP reviewer manual, Security Management Book, The Process of Investigation Book, Membership Pledge, Certificate of Completion, Certificate of Membership, CSP Certification, breakdown of grades (upon request), PSIS membership ID, and PSIS membership pin.
- Physical Security
- Personnel Security
- Protection of Sensitive Information
- Security Investigation
- Executive Protection
- Security Management
- Guard Force Administration
- Emergency Planning
- Substance Abuse
- Loss Prevention
- Risk Analysis and Security Survey