SEMINARS & Trainings
Advance Security Management Course Series III
Welcome to the Advance Security Management Course Series III
The PSIS International launched this course virtually last November 28-29, 2021, due to the Global Pandemic. Since then, members of the society has taken interest in taking the Series III.
The Resource Persons are chosen based on their capability and experience in the field of Security Management. Their credentials as Certified Protection Professionals (CPP) from the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS International) make them one of the best in the field besides having other international and local certifications.
The VIRTUAL ADVANCE SECURITY MANAGEMENT SERIES III is on NOVEMBER 11-12, 2023 (Saturday & Sunday)
Who CAN Attend?
This course is exclusively offered to those who are a CSP graduate, must have completed the Advance Security Management Course Series I and II, and of course, those who are due for the renewal of their CSP Certification.
*Attending this course gives you 36 points which is needed for your recertification.
FEEs, & Inclusions
The fee for the Advance Security Management Course Series III is ₱8,000.00 pesos inclusive of a manual for the participant’s reference, and a Certificate of Completion.
1. Training Security Supervisors
2. How to Prepare and Conduct
3. How to Implement Specialized Protection
4. How to Conduct Security Audit
5. Dimension of Security Officer Authority
6. Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED)
7. How to Become a Successful Security Consultant
8. Project Management for Physical Protection System
9. Organization Resilience: Security, Preparedness and Continuity Management System
10. How to Present your Security Management Plan